|LoadPath delivers custom development, fabrication, and characterization of complex composite structures. Led by a multi-disciplinary staff of industry leading engineers and technicians, a wide-range of composite solutions has been provided. These include development of prototypes and processes, fabrication of complex structures, and material characterization.
Contact us to learn more about:
Prototype and Process Development
Facilities and Equipment
- Small batch prototype fabrication
- Industry standard manufacturing processes
- Tool design and fabrication
Material Characterization Coupons
- Six curing ovens with capacity up to 1800°F
- Two Autoclaves: 9’x18’ and 4’x10’. Up to 600°F / 100 psi N2 / 25 in-Hg Vacuum
- 3 axis filament winder. Up to 6” diameter and ~10’ length
- 6’x24’ CNC Gerber cutting table
- De-bulking and curing table.
Flexible Composite Strain Energy Mechanisms
- The combination of our composite fabrication and testing capabilities allows us to take raw material, generate test coupons, and conduct the characterization tests to determine the parameters critical for accurate models
- Extensive history of fabricating ASTM standard and custom high-strain flexural specimens
- Tape spring hinges and booms
- Open section rollable booms
- Successfully delivered booms up to 6m in length and diameters spanning 10 to 152.4 mm.
||The large 12’ x 20’ autoclave is utilized to fabricate high quality composite structures